Combining the comfort of the Static line with the weight savings and warmth from the Inertia series, the Inertia O Zone sets a new standard.. With an integrated 4-inch tall pillow, ample tossing room, and a loft pocket profile that fits every adventurer, you will find it difficult to find a reason not to switch to this pad.
- Ultralight Sleeping Pad with Integrated Pillow
- Packs the size of a 12 oz soda can
- Integrated self-centering pillow
- Evenly spaced loft pockets for comfort and warmth
- Can be used inside or outside of sleeping bag
- Ideal for fast and light adventure
Weight/Mass: 12.2 oz / 354 g
Dimensions: 72" x 21.5" x 1.75" / 183 cm x 54.6 cm x 4.4 cm
Type: inflatable Sleeping Pad
R Value: Loft Pockets
Inflation: 4-7 Breaths
Packed Size: 3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm
Includes: Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 30D Polyester Top / 75D Polyester Bottom
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Inertia O Zone Review by stkeys
- Love It! Light Weight. Packs Small. I'm 215 Pounds and when fully inflated I sleep on my side with this pad just fine. This pad IS NOT INSULATED and I knew this when I purchased it so, I'm only using this during the appropriate times. Did I say well made? It is. Everything about this pad is terrific!. (Posted on 6/21/15)
- Mixed Review by jmoab
This pad failed on its second outing. I have meticulously taken care of site selection and using a tent or ground cloth. The pad de-laminated at one of the pucker points while I was sleeping in a snow cave. Klymit promptly replaced the pad and informed me that there was a flaw in the first generation pad design. I am optimistic that the replacement pad will not fail.
The pad is one of the more comfortable I have slept on, so I will give it another chance.
Very impressed with Klymit for taking care of the issue! (Posted on 2/13/15)
- Holds up under heavy load Review by Johnnyboy
- I had a chance to see this at shot-show 2014 this year and i even asked the booth rep if i could try it out. I weigh 360 pounds (give or take 5) at 6 feet tall and this thing took it like it was nothing. held up firm, was comfortable and did not have any air leaks. I cant tell you how many air mattresses I've deflated with my weight and this one just plain works. (Posted on 8/29/14)
- The air mattress of Backpacking Review by Tedward
- I've been a trail guide in the High Sierras for the last three years, and I always sleep in a hammock. I used to bundle up in sweats and everything due to the heat loss beneath me, until a friend recommended using a ground pad on the hammock. So I did some shopping around and found this. It's perfect! I got the best sleep up there after I got this. It's lightweight, packs small, and honestly feels like I'm sleeping on an air mattress. I recommended it to everyone, and I still do! You can't beat it. The inflatable pillow is a nice plus too. I couldn't ask for a better ground pad. (Posted on 8/21/14)
- A great option! Review by bcr
Two years ago I bought the Static V for a trip to Panama, and it was great.... but didn't pack down as small as what I would need for my trip to Nepal. I knew that I would be out in the mountains, and I wasn't sure what the accommodations would be. We ended up sleeping in lodges along the trail, with beds consisting of elevated wood slats and a thin (1-2 inch mats).
I am SO glad that I brought this pad. It blows up quickly and stays inflated. The pillow feature is nice. And while I won't say that it's a cure-all, I was able to wake up and go about my day without any aches and pains... I will most definitely be taking it with me when I head back to the mountains for minimalist backpacking!
Klymit for the win! (Posted on 7/31/14)
- Exellent pad for the money Review by btimmins
- I started out with the static-v pad, and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, and then i saw this pad and I decided to give it a try. not only is it smaller (when deflated), it is really comfortable and keeps me a lot warmer. overall a great pad to own. (Posted on 5/3/14)
Write Your Own Review