Now get the Inertia XL in the Recon version with the military color.
Like its nimble little brother the Inertia X Frame, this Inertia XL is the lightest, most compact and technically advanced camping pad in its category of oversized camping pads. The Inertia XL (IXL) offers increased support, body mapping, coverage area, tossing room, and even an integrated head cradle pillow.
The Inertia XL accommodates more body shapes and sizes with its more neutral body map design. The Inertia XL offers the same technologies as the Inertia X Frame, such as loft pocket technology, customizable pressurized comfort and support, ultralight and compact, and low volume for inflation. This is the ultimate pad for those looking for a little more comfort and support but still want the smallest, lightest thing out there.
Weight: 18.8 oz, 533 g
Dimensions: 77" x 25" x 1.5", 2 m x 0.64 m x 3.81cm
Type: Inflatable Sleeping Pad
R-Value: Loft Pockets
Packed Size: 4" x 9", 101mm x 228 mm
Includes: Dry Air Pump, Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 75D Polyester
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- like the pillow Review by Elton
Slept on it in the back yard last night. It inflates super quick and the addition of the extra pump is nice (even necessary). It deflates and rolls up super quick and small. It's not the lightest on the market though.
Small packed size, quick inflate/deflate, extra pump for adjustments, head rest "pillow" area is nice for back sleeping,
The void spaces are supposed to allow your sleeping bag to loft thereby providing extra insulation properties. While I didn't feel any cold spots and stayed warm at 40 degrees, I'm not sure it was a result of the "loft wholes". Be your own judge.
Highly recommend for back sleepers. Side sleepers might want to look to a thicker, more supportive product. (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- 2 Thumbs up Review by Edgar
- I've owned the Neoair All Season and and multiple other air mattresses.In my opinion, this mattress provides the best balance of durability(seems bomber to me), weight, and comfort. Packs small, nice "pillow" for your head, and a good width for broader shoulder people. 2 Thumbs up! (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- Made Very well Review by Mohamed
- I never heard of this Company as I'm new to lightweight gear. This kit is made very well, easy to inflate and re-pack. Im getting used to the fit, but so far I'm sleeping very well.... (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- Canadian Forces using in -25C Review by Leroy
- I am a serving member with the Canadian Forces based in Edmonton AB. I bought this product a few weeks ago and had the privilege of using it during a 10 day field exercise. This products states that it is a three season product, however, I used this in an un-heated tent enduring -25C temperatures. This product was extremely comfortable to sleep on, held pressure thanks to the hand pump ball, and not once did I feel the cold through the ground (covered in snow and ice). Excellent product, and for the price you are crazy not to own one. Will be looking into purchasing more from this company. Thanks again, you've earned a new customer! (Posted on 12/2/-1)
Write Your Own Review