Like its nimble little brother the Inertia X Frame, this Inertia XL is the lightest, most compact and technically advanced camping pad in its category of over-sized camping pads, now available in a military friendly color. The Inertia XL offers increased support, body mapping, coverage area, tossing room, and even an integrated head cradle pillow.
The Inertia XL accommodates more body shapes and sizes with its more neutral body map design. The Inertia XL offers the same technologies as the Inertia X Frame, such as loft pocket technology, customizable pressurized comfort and support, ultralight and compact, and low volume for inflation. This is the ultimate pad for those looking for a little more comfort and support but still want the smallest, lightest thing out there.
Weight/Mass: 16.8 oz / 477 g
Dimensions: 78" x 25" x 1.5" / 198.1 cm x 63.5 cm x 3.81 cm
Type: Inflatable Sleeping Pad
R-Value: Loft Pockets
Inflation: 5-7 Breaths
Packed Size: 4" x 8" / 10.1 cm x 20.3 cm
Includes: Dry Air Pump, Stuff Sack, Patch Kit
Fabric: 75D Polyester
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- IXL Recon during army training Review by Jacob
- I really have liked using the Inertia XL Recon during various army training events. The thicker material really does seem to stand up to more abuse than other inflatable pads that I have used before. Its lightweight and small size really are just a bonus that can't be beat. Add in the Cush seat/pillow and there you have a great set up for a good nights sleep. I really look forward to taking it out more this summer. (Posted on 4/24/14)
- saved me lbs Review by Ssgt Stone
I have had the opportunity to use your inertia XL recon. It worked well insulating me from the cold as well as keeping me comfortable on the ground, I had little to worry about regarding the strength of the pad as the material that it is made of is much stronger than some of the others I have used (and I have the deflated lifeless mats to prove it). In addition it works well with my hammock; it conforms to the shape of the hammock and my body as well as keeping me insulated while my butt hangs in the air. This sleeping pad inflated in about 6 breaths each time and was easy to top off with the hand pump. Space is a huge factor for us because we carry our entire life on our back during the summer and our base camps we use in the winter have limited space for the 8 instructors that inhabit them. Your sleeping pad saved me LBS as well as space in my pack!
(Posted on 4/11/14)
- like the pillow Review by Elton
Slept on it in the back yard last night. It inflates super quick and the addition of the extra pump is nice (even necessary). It deflates and rolls up super quick and small. It's not the lightest on the market though.
Small packed size, quick inflate/deflate, extra pump for adjustments, head rest "pillow" area is nice for back sleeping,
The void spaces are supposed to allow your sleeping bag to loft thereby providing extra insulation properties. While I didn't feel any cold spots and stayed warm at 40 degrees, I'm not sure it was a result of the "loft wholes". Be your own judge.
Highly recommend for back sleepers. Side sleepers might want to look to a thicker, more supportive product. (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- 2 Thumbs up Review by Edgar
- I've owned the Neoair All Season and and multiple other air mattresses.In my opinion, this mattress provides the best balance of durability(seems bomber to me), weight, and comfort. Packs small, nice "pillow" for your head, and a good width for broader shoulder people. 2 Thumbs up! (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- Made Very well Review by Mohamed
- I never heard of this Company as I'm new to lightweight gear. This kit is made very well, easy to inflate and re-pack. Im getting used to the fit, but so far I'm sleeping very well.... (Posted on 12/2/-1)
- Canadian Forces using in -25C Review by Leroy
- I am a serving member with the Canadian Forces based in Edmonton AB. I bought this product a few weeks ago and had the privilege of using it during a 10 day field exercise. This products states that it is a three season product, however, I used this in an un-heated tent enduring -25C temperatures. This product was extremely comfortable to sleep on, held pressure thanks to the hand pump ball, and not once did I feel the cold through the ground (covered in snow and ice). Excellent product, and for the price you are crazy not to own one. Will be looking into purchasing more from this company. Thanks again, you've earned a new customer! (Posted on 12/2/-1)
Write Your Own Review