Backcountry or bleachers – the Cush delivers versatile comfort. Ultralight, it packs down to pocket size and inflates with just a breath or two. Wrap it around your head when you nestle into your sleeping bag’s hood – the ergonomic deign cups the ears and keeps air distribution consistent to minimize irritation at pressure points. Use it at single-layer thickness, or double - even triple – it up for more comfort while sitting or taking a quick afternoon trail nap. Need a custom sit? Just adjust the air pressure.
|Weight||2.89 oz / 82 g|
|Dimensions||29" x 9" x 1.5" / 74 cm x 23 cm x 3.81 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5" x 3.5" x 1" / 11.43 cm x 8.89 cm x 2.54 cm|
|Capacity||0 lb / 0 kg|
- Comfortable Seat: The versatile design can be used either as a sit pad to protect from cold, wet, hard surfaces, or as a lumbar support in for long days in uncomfortable seats.
- Comfortable Sleep: Patterned to fit in a mummy bag’s hood, the ergonomic minimizes pressure points and features ear pockets for side-sleeping comfort.
- Adjustable Thickness and Pressure: Simply fold the pillow for a thicker cushion, add or release air to adjust firmness.
- Rugged Material: The lightweight 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Storage Bag: A 4.5” x 3.5” x 1” storage bag, sized specifically for your Cush, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Light and Packable: Easy to take anywhere – weighs only 2.89 oz. and packs to a wallet-size 4.5” x 3.5” x 1”.
Write Your Own Review