Advanced technologies combine in a pack specifically created for moving fast and light. Airframe technology provides customizable comfort and exceptional airflow while running, biking or hiking. The highly adjustable harness is designed to minimize sway and features integrated pockets for instant access to water bottles, energy foods or digital devices. Reflective elements front and back improve low-light visibility. Hydration compatibility lets you use your preferred bladder system, and the 10-liter capacity is perfect for minimalist hikers and long-distance trail runners.
|Weight||15.5 oz / 0.43 kg|
- Airframe with Adjustable Air Pressure: Leveraging our inflatable sleeping pad technology creates a pack frame delivering instantly adjustable padding, support and flexibility. It curves to your back for ergonomic comfort, allows airflow for enhanced ventilation, provides structure to help manage load transfer, absorbs shock, and easily fine tunes for just the right amount of cush.
- Integrated Hand Pump: Intelligently placed where it can be reached and utilized while wearing the pack, the integrated hand pump and release valve let you fine-tune the Airframe’s pressure for optimal comfort, support and flexibility.
- Hydration Ready: The pack design includes a dedicated pocket and tube port that accommodates a range of hydration bladder sizes and types (bladder not included).
- Water Bottle Pockets: Shoulder strap pockets hold water bottles, energy foods, or other small items – gloves, hat, phone – for quick and easy access (water bottles not included.
- Water Resistant: The lightweight, durable nylon fabric is treated to resist water and shed light snow.
- Storage Space: 10-liter capacity carries the essential gear for short day hikes and extended trail runs.
- YKK AquaGuard® Zippers: Durable, reliable, polyurethane-taped AquaGuard® Vislon zippers add water resistance.
- Lightweight Frame Technology: Leveraging the lightness of air, the inflatable Airframe eliminates the need for metal stays and plastic sheets making it lighter than traditional frame systems.
- Advanced Materials: 210D Nylon material provides lightweight performance without sacrificing essential durability.
Write Your Own Review