- At 47” Wide it's over double the width of our popular Static V.
- Perfect for couples camping.
- Includes an air pump that doubles as the pad’s stuff sack.
- V-chamber design limits air movement even if your partner tosses and turns.
- Light enough to take backpacking at 40.5 oz.
- Rugged material is great if you want to sleep on the ground.
- Inflates in only 8-10 pumps from the included stuff sack/air pump.
|Weight||40.5 oz / 1.1 kg|
|Dimensions||47” x 74” x 3” / 119 cm x 188 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Inflation||8-10 Pumps from Stuff Sack|
|Pack Size||5” x 9” / 12.7 cm x 23 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Double-wide: At 47 inches, the Double V is wide enough for two – or great if you want to really spread out.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, deep welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Inflation Bag/Stuff Sack: Each Double V includes an inflation bag that doubles as the pad’s ample stuff sack.
- Rugged Material: The 75D polyester material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Anti-microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs only 40.5 oz, considerably less than other two-person air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Can you blow this up yourself - in case of pump malfunction....
Question by: Lance Evans on Dec 18, 2016, 10:05:59 PM
What is the weight capacity of the double wide thanks
Question by: John Anderson on Oct 15, 2016, 9:48:16 AM
Write Your Own Review