- Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated non-slip zones on the top and bottom keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-chamber design limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Inflated in just 15-20 breaths.
- Light enough to backpack with at only 27 ounces and packs away small.
- Includes patch repair kit.
|Weight||27 oz / 765 g|
|Dimensions||47” x 78” x 2.5” / 119 cm x 198 cm x 6.3 cm|
|Pack Size||4” x 8” / 10 cm x 20 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Hammock Ready Design: Specifically sized and patterned to provide comfort and no-slip security while sleeping in all hammock.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rail Wings: Provides ample room for movement and keeps the hammock out of your face and allows for movement while sleeping, expands your hammock for comfort.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, deep welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Rugged Material: The 20D polyester material provides solid tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand. Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti-microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs only 27 oz and when going for a lightweight is the perfect pair for any hammock.
- Ultralight Material: The 20D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Are you going to be offering an insulated version? Something that would be around the Insulated Static V's 4.4 r-value.
Question by: Tim Calvert on Oct 11, 2016, 8:04:14 PM
Will you be making this pad in different colors, like green?
Question by: Brady on Oct 18, 2016, 1:16:59 AM
How does this fit with a Hennessy Asym Zip?
Question by: Chase Skipper on Sep 19, 2016, 10:35:11 PM
What all hammocks is this pad compatible with?
Question by: Deborah Hodge on Sep 11, 2016, 11:31:49 PM
Will these pads work for ground sleeping in a tent?
Question by: Matt Simpson on Nov 25, 2016, 2:33:56 AM
awesome idea. wondering which hammock sizes it fits?
Question by: william on Sep 16, 2016, 3:43:22 PM
What is the estimated comfort rating/range for the pad?
Question by: Paul Schonbrun DO on Sep 13, 2016, 8:10:06 AM
Hello, Thank you for contacting Klymit. The Hammock V has an R-Value of 1.6. As far as how comfortable you will feel depends on many factors. For example what your sleeping bag is rated for, what you are wearing, If there is a wind chill, if you typically sleep warm or cold. These all make a difference in your comfort level.
Answer by: Becky Stoker (Admin) on Sep 16, 2016, 6:54:20 PM
Write Your Own Review