Hammock V Sleeping Pads
Hammock camping is now a 3 and 4-season adventure. Even the most ideal hammock setup is ruined if you can’t stay warm. The Insulated Hammock V™ and Hammock V™with non-slip zones boasts a generous 180 degrees of protection from cold air and drafts. And because this pad features incredibly light, soft-touch fabric, you can get all the warmth you need for just two pounds.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: (for Insulated Hammock V) Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 35 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
Hammock not included.
|Weight||Insulated: 35 oz / 992 g – Uninsulated 27.3 oz / 774 g|
|Dimensions||78" x 47" x 2.5" / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|R-Value||Insulated: 4.4 – Uninsulated: 1.6|
|Pack Size||Insulated: 5" x 10" / 12.7 cm x 25.4 cm – Uninsulated: 4” x 8” / 10.2 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
|SKU#||Hammock V Sleeping Pad|