Supportive and ultralight, durable and incredibly comfortable, the Pillow X is a backcountry sleep necessity and may be the most technically advanced pillow ever developed. The advanced, self-centering X design positions and cradles your head for supportive, stable comfort. Durable 75D at the bottom resists abrasion and punctures, and the lighter 30D top sheds grams and ups softness. Weighing a scant two ounces and packing down to the size of a lighter, this is a luxurious necessity that always fits in your pack.
|Weight||1.95 oz. / 55.3 g|
|Dimensions||15" x 11" x 4" / 38.1 cm x 27.9 cm x 10.2 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5" x 2.5" x 1" / 11.43 cm x 6.35 cm x 2.54 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
- Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
- Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
- Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Storage Bag: A 4.5” x 2.5” x 1” storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
- Light and Packable: Weighs only 1.95 oz. and packs to an ultra compact 4.5” x 2.5” x 1” – about the size of a lighter.
Write Your Own Review