Inertia Ozone Recon
A mission-ready pad that combines our comfort technologies with our weight saving innovations, the Inertia O Zone Recon is light, durable, compact and supportive. The patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s thermal efficiency while minimizing pad weight. The integrated pillow ups the comfort level, the 75D polyester shell is light and durable, and the whole thing packs down to the size of a soda can.
Special Price $53.95 Regular Price $79.95
|Weight||16.3 oz / 462 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 4-7 breaths.
- The Right Size: At 72” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Head Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
- Pillow Included: The Ozone includes a built-in pillow for added head support and comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 75D fabric for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 16.3 oz. and packs to 3.5" x 6".
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Write Your Own Review