A durable, pillow-integrated, full-size pad that’s popular among the ultralite crowd. The Inertia O zone™ is the epitome of ultralite comfort innovation. Weighing in at under a pound and packing to the size of a soda can, this pad includes a full-size pillow and an ultra-durable underside for rugged use. And don’t be fooled by the holes; this pad provides ample support at all the pressure points while maximizing your sleeping bag’s thermal effectiveness and minimizing the pad’s weight. Ideal for bike tours and ultralight backpacking, it’s comfortable, easy to inflate, and packs down to the size and weight of a soda can.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 10.9 oz. and packs to 3.5” x 6”.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 4 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||10.9 oz / 309 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 21.5" x 1.8" / 182.9 cm x 54.6 cm x 4.6 cm|
|Pack Size||3.5" x 6" / 8.9 cm x 15.2 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
I just bought 2 UL Ozone pads. They are slightly lighter than the Inertia Ozone but essentially the same pad. I like the pad however when I turn on my side, my hips bottom out. I have the pad blown up as much as possible so I do not think that is the issue. Please advise me as to how to proceed. I like the pad, would like to keep the pad but need to be more comfortable on my side.
Thank you very much,