Inertia X Frame Recon
Ultralight, ultra compact, comfortable and durable, the Inertia X Frame Recon is an advanced sleeping pad spec’d to withstand military demands. Built from a tear and abrasion resistant 75d coated ripstop, this hardwearing pad weighs just 9.7 ounces and packs down to the size of a soda can. The body-mapped design provides comfort and support at key pressure points while eliminating unnecessary material that can add weight and bulk. The pad inflates quickly with just a few breaths or, for maximized psi, an optional pump.
|Weight||09.7 oz / 275 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 18" x 1.5" / 182.8 cm x 45.7 cm x 3.81 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 6" / 7.62 cm x 15.2 cm|
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 3-5 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- The Right Size: At 72” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Head Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 75D polyester fabric for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 9.7 oz. and packs to 3”x6”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 75D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Questions and Answers
Hello, i would likde to ask, if you recommend this pad for use in a hammock. I know you have special hammock models but for the ultralight reason I would prefer this one if reasonable. Thanks.
Question by: Martin Vlach on Jan 13, 2017, 9:43:46 PM
We do not recommend the X Frame for use in a hammock due to the cut outs. When you shift around in a hammock and try to get the pad adjusted it is possible to get your foot caught in the cut out and rip the pad. We suggest a solid pad without cut outs for use in a hammock.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Jan 13, 2017, 10:14:38 PM
Is this pad suitable for people that sleep on their side, or their belly ?
Question by: Patrice Calvé on Oct 8, 2016, 2:44:51 PM
Write Your Own Review