Inertia X Frame
A radically different approach to sleeping comfortably on air. There’s nothing like the Inertia X Frame™ - it provides support at key pressure points while eliminating every ounce of unnecessary material. It works especially well inside a sleeping bag where the bag’s loft fills the empty spaces in the pad. The X Frame™ also features a customizable pressure valve with hand-pump for precise comfort.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 8.5 oz. and packs to 3” x 6”.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size:: At 78” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: : Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 5-7 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||8.5 oz / 241 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 6" / 7.62 cm x 15.2 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions and Answers
Are there any replacement parts for the secondary valve? Mine got clogged up with a bit of sand and started to leak air. So I tried very gently to take it apart but I still ended up tearing part of the rubber stopper housed behind the white plastic ring
Question by: Preston Searl on Feb 3, 2017, 4:55:10 PM
Any replacement parts for the secondary valve?
Question by: Preston Searl on Feb 8, 2017, 11:31:56 PM