Inertia X Frame
The lightest, most compact, most advanced full-length sleeping pad ever developed, the award-winning Inertia X Frame packs to the size of soda can and weighs a mere 9.1 ounces. The body-mapped design provides comfort and support at key pressure points while eliminating unnecessary material that can add weight and bulk. It inflates quickly with just a few breaths or with an optional pump that maximizes air pressure. Built for fast and light three-season backcountry use, the Inertia X has a light, tough 30d ripstop top paired with hardwearing 75d bottom that makes it one of the toughest pads around.
|Weight||09.1 oz / 258 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 18" x 1.5" / 182.8 cm x 45.7.cm x 3.81 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 6" / 7.62 cm x 15.2 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 3-5 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- The Right Size: At 72” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 9.1 oz. and packs to 3”x6”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Questions and Answers
Are there any replacement parts for the secondary valve? Mine got clogged up with a bit of sand and started to leak air. So I tried very gently to take it apart but I still ended up tearing part of the rubber stopper housed behind the white plastic ring
Question by: Preston Searl on Feb 3, 2017, 4:55:10 PM
Any replacement parts for the secondary valve?
Question by: Preston Searl on Feb 8, 2017, 11:31:56 PM
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!