Inertia X Frame
The lightest, most compact, most advanced full-length sleeping pad ever developed, the award-winning Inertia X Frame packs to the size of soda can and weighs a mere 9.1 ounces. The body-mapped design provides comfort and support at key pressure points while eliminating unnecessary material that can add weight and bulk. It inflates quickly with just a few breaths or with an optional pump that maximizes air pressure. Built for fast and light three-season backcountry use, the Inertia X has a light, tough 30d ripstop top paired with hardwearing 75d bottom that makes it one of the toughest pads around.
Special Price $47.95 Regular Price $69.95
|Weight||09.1 oz / 258 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 18" x 1.5" / 182.8 cm x 45.7.cm x 3.81 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 6" / 7.62 cm x 15.2 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 3-5 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- The Right Size: At 72” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Had Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 9.1 oz. and packs to 3”x6”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.