Inertia X Lite
A 3/4 length version of the Inertia X Frame™ sheds every ounce possible, is ultra compact, super comfortable, and weights a mere 5.6 ounces – the lightest pad in its class. Body mapping technology puts support where its needed, deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance and eliminate unnecessary materials that add weight. It inflates in just a couple of breaths, packs to about the size of a banana, and is built with durable fabrics for years of use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 5.6 oz. and packs to 2.5” x 5.5”.
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size:: At 48” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: : Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 2-4 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||05.6 oz / 159 g|
|Dimensions||42" x 18" x 1.5" / 106.7 cm x 45.7 cm x 3.8 cm|
|Pack Size||2.5" x 5.5" / 6.4 cm x 14 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
I bought one from Backcountry last year and returned it last fall because it did not stay inflated for more than an hour, Backcountry sent a replacement Last fall, I did not test it until this past week on a trip.
I wonder if I am not setting it up properly, it leaks air out of the relief valve that is part of the bike pump inflation port.
It is flat after 5 minutes. Is there something I could try to stop the relief valve from leaking? Any suggestions are appreciated.
Please submit a warranty claim. www.klymit.com/warranty. Our warranty team can assist you with getting a replacement valve.