Inertia X Lite
The intelligently designed Inertia X Lite is ultra compact, super comfortable, and weighs a mere 6.1 ounces – the lightest pad in its class. Body mapping technology puts support where its needed, deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance and eliminate unnecessary materials that add weight. It inflates in just a couple of breaths, packs to about the size of a banana, and is built with durable fabrics for years of use.
|Weight||06.1 oz / 173 g|
|Dimensions||42" x 18" x 1.5" / 107 cm x 46 cm x 4 cm|
|Pack Size||2.5" x 5.5" / 6.4 cm x 14 cm|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 2-4 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- The Right Size: At 48” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Ergonomic Head Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 6.1 oz. and packs to 3”x7”.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
Write Your Own Review