Insulated Double V
Cozy up in the cold with your partner and Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation. Cold nights are the perfect excuse to cuddle - now you can share the same sleeping pad instead of fighting to keep two pads together. Like all our Klymalite™ insulated pads, the Insulated Double V™ isolates warmer air to the top of the pad, while the V-Chamber design limits the movement of air for optimal thermal performance. The Insulated Double V comes with a convenient, pump-integrated stuff sack for easy, rapid inflation.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: Permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||3.6 lb / 1.6 kg|
|Dimensions||74” x 47” x 3” / 188 cm x 119.4 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Inflation||20-30 Breaths / 10 Pumps from Stuff Sack|
|Pack Size||7” x 12” / 17.8 cm / 30.5 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
Thank you for contacting Klymit. You can store your pad rolled up neatly in the stuff sack that it came in. Just make sure to wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt that might be present and make sure it is thoroughly dry before storing it for long periods of time. Here is a YouTube video with tips on how to roll your pad like a pro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8NblUbjMs
And one more thing, do you have delivery to French Guyana? And how many days do you think it's take? We are travelling around South America and this information is very important for us, thanks
Please check out your local Amazon or Amazon Global for ordering. The cost of shipping will be better.