Insulated Hammock V
Hammock camping is now a 4-season adventure. Even the most ideal hammock setup is ruined if you can’t stay warm. The Insulated Hammock V™ with non-slip zones and Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation boasts a generous 180 degrees of protection from cold air and drafts. And because this pad features incredibly light, soft-touch fabric, you can get all the warmth you need for just two pounds.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Compatibility: Fits all standard hammocks, single or double wide.
- Coated on-slip zones: On the top and bottom to keep your pad and sleeping bag in place all night.
- Ergonomic: Pad wraps the body to create a barrier preventing cold from creeping in from the bottom and sides.
- V-Chamber Design: Limits air movement keeping you nice warm.
- Flush Flat Valves: Secure and comfortable, our flat inflation and deflation valve allows for easy inflation and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Lightweight: Packs small and weights only 35 oz, light enough to backpack with.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
Hammock not included.
|Weight||35 oz / 992 g|
|Dimensions||87" x 47" x 2.5" / 198.1 cm x 119.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||5" x 10" / 12.7 cm x 25.4 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
And here is a video guide to getting all the air out of your pad. Rolling & Packing Your Klymit Static V Camping Pad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rNx88aL7uE
The air can get caught behind a weld. First do a quick roll without any folds with the valve open at the far end. Then fold in fourths length wise and roll while guiding the air between the welds.
Pump volume 18L, weight 3.5 oz, fabric 20 Denier Nylon, pack size 4 x 2 inches. We make two options. The blue one inflates the black pull/twist valves and the green one inflates the flat valves like the one on the Double V pads.
Please check our website in the future for the new Rapid Air Pump.
I am not sure if other brands are compatible with our Klymit pads.