Insulated Static V Kings Camo
Delivering a high level of warmth and comfort, the Insulated Static V King’s Camo is a four-season pad that blends right into its environment. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to bring the R-Value to 4.4 for thermal comfort in winter conditions. Lightweight and packable enough for backcountry travel, it’s also a comfortable choice for casual camping trips.
|Weight||24.1 oz / 683 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||5" x 8" / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Kings Camo: A proven pattern that blends into the surrounding environment, this camo is ideal for backcountry hunting and minimal visual impact.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 24.1 oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Hey guys I just purchased this product from a local Sportsman's warehouse and loved it for three nights, now I have a slow leak and have tried everything to locate it, including putting it in the horse tank and looking for bubbles. I am really sad now that I have to wake up three times a night to pump it back up. Any suggestions? I feel like it is brand new and should be tougher, not to mention it has never been on bare ground always inside a tent?
Question by: Peter Rolfe on Sep 8, 2016, 1:17:25 AM
Write Your Own Review