Insulated Static V Lite
At just 19.6 ounces and with an R-Value of 4.4, the Insulated Static V Lite delivers exceptional comfort and insulation for minimal weight. The V shaped chambers minimize air movement and are filled with light, warm Klymalite™ synthetic insulation for thermal performance in winter conditions. The ergonomic design and dynamic side rails cushion and cradle the body for a better night’s sleep. Advanced ultralight materials and smart construction shed grams without impacting performance, making this a versatile choice that handles for winter ski tours, summer backpacking and all season adventure.
|Weight||19.6 oz / 556 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||5" x 8" / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 30D Polyester top and bottom Material provides superior lightweight and comfort but still provides tear, puncture and abrasion resistance all for a minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 19.6oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 30D top and bottom polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
What is the best way to store v lite pad long term after hiking trip? Any special advice? Thanks.
Question by: Brent Bond on Nov 12, 2016, 11:49:08 PM
You can store your pad rolled up neatly in the stuff sack that it came in. Just make sure to wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt that might be present and make sure it is thoroughly dry before storing it for long periods of time.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Nov 14, 2016, 6:33:27 PM
I have heard it explained that the Static V series gets part of its warmth from the bottom of your down sleeping bag lofting in the riffles beneath you. Is this true? I am a quilt camper and would like to know if that is an issue with this pad from a warmth perspective.
Question by: Roger Wentowski on Jan 9, 2017, 3:44:02 PM
The body-mapping V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic comfort. They also allow space for the insulation in your sleeping bag to loft creating added warmth. If you camp below 40° F with a quilt, I would suggest using an Insulated Static V.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Jan 9, 2017, 6:44:19 PM
Does the pump in your accessory section work with the Insulated Static V Lite?
Question by: Adam Johnson on Mar 10, 2017, 8:23:32 PM
Write Your Own Review