Insulated Static V Luxe
Super comfortable and really warm, the Insulated Static V Luxe is a wide, cushy four-season adventure bed that packs surprisingly small and light. The V channel design limits air movement for consistent comfort and thermal performance, and light, lofty Klymalite™ synthetic insulation adds a layer of winter warmth. The 30-inch width provides room to roll, dynamic side rails cradle you on your pad, and the ergonomic body mapping optimizes comfort.
|Weight||35 oz / 992 g|
|Dimensions||76" x 30" x 3" / 193 cm x 76.2 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Pack Size||5.5" x 10" / 14 cm x 25.4 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for easy inflation, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5.5”x10” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 35 oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Just recieved my Static V Luxe. How do you keep the valves from leaking? I worked them back and forth, in and out. Both leak so that in a couple hours mat is flat. Thanks for any help, thought I would ask here before returning. (an instruction sheet of some kind would have been nice to include)
Question by: William Nemetz on Feb 3, 2018, 5:12:13 PM
Will this pad fit inside the ksb 0 oversized sleeping bag?
Question by: David Driehs on May 2, 2017, 4:49:16 AM
Write Your Own Review