Insulated Static V Recon
Spec’d in a military-ready color, the Insulated Static V Recon delivers all-season comfort, and with an outstanding 4.4 R-Value, it provides the insulation needed for winter conditions. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation. The chambers are filled with light, durable Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep. Built for backcountry travel, it’s light, packs small, and is quick to inflate once your reach your site.
Out of stock
|Weight||23.8 oz / 675 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.6 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 23.8 oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Write Your Own Review