Insulated Static V
A comfortable backcountry pad providing winter insulation and all-season comfort, the Insulated Static V packs light and small and delivers an outstanding R-Value of 4.4. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation. The chambers are filled with light, lofty Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep.
|Weight||25 oz / 709 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||5" x 8" / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 25oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
My hubby is 6'2" 280, will this pad hold him??
Question by: Kim Woolsey on Apr 2, 2017, 1:34:59 AM
Are there any special instructions for how I should store this sleeping pad around the house? I ask this because I know that self inflating pads should be stored unrolled and with the valve open.
Question by: Matthew on Aug 30, 2017, 8:00:09 PM
You can store your pad rolled up neatly in the stuff sack that it came in. Just make sure to wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt that might be present and make sure it is thoroughly dry before storing it for long periods of time. Here is a YouTube video with tips on how to roll your pad like a pro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8NblUbjMs
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Sep 8, 2017, 7:42:40 PM
Pads must be cleaned regularly in warm water and hung to dry. For particularly dirty pads mix 2 cups of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and wipe down with a washcloth. Rinse well. Do not use any detergents, even natural detergents. Do not put in washing machine. Be sure to close the valve before hand washing. Pads that are not washed well will not qualify under our warranty policy. Let air dry completely before storing in the provided stuff sack.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Oct 31, 2017, 8:23:15 PM
Write Your Own Review