Insulated Static V
A comfortable backcountry pad providing winter insulation and all-season comfort, the Insulated Static V packs light and small and delivers an outstanding R-Value of 4.4. The body-mapped shape and V chamber design combine to maintain comfort and minimize air movement that can impact insulation. The chambers are filled with light, lofty Klymalite™ synthetic insulation to add another layer of protection from the cold ground, and dynamic side rails cradle you comfortably on your pad for a more restful sleep.
|Weight||25 oz / 709 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||5" x 8" / 12.7 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 25oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
My hubby is 6'2" 280, will this pad hold him??
Question by: Kim Woolsey on Apr 2, 2017, 1:34:59 AM
Are there any special instructions for how I should store this sleeping pad around the house? I ask this because I know that self inflating pads should be stored unrolled and with the valve open.
Question by: Matthew on Aug 30, 2017, 8:00:09 PM
You can store your pad rolled up neatly in the stuff sack that it came in. Just make sure to wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt that might be present and make sure it is thoroughly dry before storing it for long periods of time. Here is a YouTube video with tips on how to roll your pad like a pro. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8NblUbjMs
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Sep 8, 2017, 7:42:40 PM
Write Your Own Review