Stash 18 - Yellow
Versatile, comfortable, and weighing in at just 12 ounces, the Stash 18 is a go-to pack for day hiking, bike travel, and daily use around town. The unique Airframe suspension uses air pressure to provide padding, load transfer and flexibility on the move. An integrated hand pump lets you adjust pressure on the fly to fine-tune comfort. The top loading design provides quick and easy access to gear and cinches closed quickly, securely and easily.
|Weight||12.38 oz / 351 g|
|Load Rating||20 lbs / 9 kg|
- Airframe with Adjustable Air Pressure: Leveraging our inflatable sleeping pad technology creates a pack frame delivering instantly adjustable padding, support and flexibility. It curves to your back for ergonomic comfort, allows airflow for enhanced ventilation, provides structure to help manage load transfer, absorbs shock, and easily fine tunes for just the right amount of cush.
- Integrated Hand Pump: Intelligently placed where it can be reached and utilized while wearing the pack, the integrated hand pump and release valve let you fine-tune the Airframe’s pressure for optimal comfort, support and flexibility.
- Hydration Ready: The pack design includes a dedicated pocket and tube port that accommodates a range of hydration bladder sizes and types (bladder not included).
- Water Resistant: The lightweight, durable nylon fabric is treated to resist water and shed light snow.
- Storage Space: 18-liter capacity carries the essential gear for short day hikes and extended trail runs.
- YKK AquaGuard® Zippers: Durable, reliable, polyurethane-taped AquaGuard® Vislon zippers add water resistance.
- Lightweight Frame Technology: Leveraging the lightness of air, the inflatable Airframe eliminates the need for metal stays and plastic sheets making it lighter than traditional frame systems.
- Advanced Materials: 210D Nylon material provides lightweight performance without sacrificing essential durability.
Questions and Answers
What are the dimensions of this pack for airline carry on purposes.
Question by: R. Smith on Aug 27, 2016, 8:09:20 AM
Finally, a backpack with color! Why are all the rest just black and white?
Question by: Mary Anderson on Jul 12, 2016, 9:07:09 PM
Does the stash18 have a waist and sternum belt? If not do you have a model that does?
Question by: Barbara Kearns on Aug 27, 2016, 10:34:35 AM
I need the insert that goes in the pack. Seems to have a hole and won't hold air. Can I get a replacement?
Question by: Donna Carter on Sep 4, 2016, 5:43:22 AM
Write Your Own Review