KSB 0˚ Down Sleeping Bag
A bag you can trust to get you through single-digit nights. When the temperature drops below freezing and into single digits, you need a bag that eliminates excessive air pockets to achieve lasting warmth through the night. In addition to a draw-tight hood and enclosed draft collar, Length Locks™ also let you adjust the bag to your height, creating a comfortable cocoon of lofty duck down fill.
- Adjustable Length Locks™: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
- Flexible Stretch Baffles: Keeps down-fill next to your body and stretches when you move
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Stash Pockets: Keep small items at hand
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- EN Comfort Rated at 14˚F / -10˚C
- EN Lower Limit Rated at 1˚F / -17.2˚C
|Weight||3.7 lbs / 1.7 kg|
|Temperature Rating||0˚F / -17.8˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30” / 208.3 cm x 76.2 cm|
|Pack Size||14.75” x 8.5” / 38.1 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with fill weight of 1200g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
I am 6"2' and I am wondering if that bag is a good fit?