KSB 0˚ Down Sleeping bag
With a 650 fill-power white duck down that delivers exceptional warmth for its weight the KSB 0˚ sleeping bag still packs small and its durable fabric will provide years of use. Its draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. Using the adjustable Length Locks™ the sleeping bag can reduce in length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person. Highly durable fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand.
|Weight||3.7 lbs / 1.7 kg|
|Temperature Rating||0˚F / -18˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30” / 208 cm x 76 cm|
|Pack Size||14.75” x 8.5” / 37 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with a Net Fill of 1200g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Warranty||Compression Sack, Storage Bag, Klymit Warranty|
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 0˚ F for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Snag-Free Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
Write Your Own Review