KSB 20˚ Down Black Sleeping Bag
Lofty, warm and light, the Klymit duck down sleeping bag is designed for three-season backpacking. The 650-fill power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, is easily packed and provides years of use. Featuring flexible baffles, an over-stuffed foot box, an insulated mummy hood, and a draft collar this 20-degree sleeping bag minimizes heat loss and provides superior thermal efficiency. Its expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move and a handy stash pocket keeps small items at reach. To maintain superior comfort, the Klymit duck down sleeping bag is made using high-quality fabric that’s resistant to rips and tears. Consider pairing it with one of our Inertia or Static sleeping pads for a lightweight, packable backcountry sleep system. Achieving comfort has never been easier than with this advanced sleeping bag.
EN Comfort rated to 23˚ F
EN Limit 10˚ F
|Weight||2.75 lbs / 1.25 kg|
|Temperature Rating||20˚F / -7˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30” / 208 cm x 76 cm|
|Pack Size||13" x 8.5" / 33 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 20˚ F for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- EN Comfort rated to 23˚ F
- EN Limit 10˚ F
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
Questions and Answers
I am a pretty big guy 6 feet 5 inches would I be able to fit comfortably in this bag??
Question by: Ryan Rehmer on May 31, 2016, 1:41:16 AM
Since you do not offer a compression sack with this bag, can you please recommend one that would fit well? How small could it pack with a true compression sack?
Question by: Tommy H on Feb 19, 2017, 4:08:05 PM
Is this product sold with a left or right hand zipper?
Question by: Laura Crahan on Oct 7, 2017, 1:58:13 PM
do you treat your sleeping bags with fire retardants or any other chemicals?
Question by: TJ Ruiz on Apr 14, 2017, 1:56:23 AM
I am very interesting in this sleeping bag. However, I am curious how small it can compress down? Ideally I would like to pack it in the Motion 60 pack for some backcountry trips with my Insulated Static V sleeping pad, pillow x and the rest of my gear.
Question by: Corie Boley on Aug 11, 2016, 9:35:21 AM
Write Your Own Review