KSB 20˚ Down Black Sleeping Bag
Lofty, warm and light, the KSB 20˚ down sleeping bag is designed for three-season backpacking. The 650 fill power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, is easily packed and provides years of use. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. High tenacity fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand. Pair it with one of our Inertia or Static pads for a lightweight, packable backcountry sleep system.
|Weight||2.75 lbs / 1.25 kg|
|Temperature Rating||20˚F / -7˚C|
|Dimensions||84.5" x 31.5" x 21.7" / 214.6 cm x 80 cm x 55.1 cm|
|Pack Size||13" x 8.5" / 33 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 20˚ F for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
Questions and Answers
I am a pretty big guy 6 feet 5 inches would I be able to fit comfortably in this bag??
Question by: Ryan Rehmer on May 31, 2016, 1:41:16 AM
Since you do not offer a compression sack with this bag, can you please recommend one that would fit well? How small could it pack with a true compression sack?
Question by: Tommy H on Feb 19, 2017, 4:08:05 PM
do you treat your sleeping bags with fire retardants or any other chemicals?
Question by: TJ Ruiz on Apr 14, 2017, 1:56:23 AM
I am very interesting in this sleeping bag. However, I am curious how small it can compress down? Ideally I would like to pack it in the Motion 60 pack for some backcountry trips with my Insulated Static V sleeping pad, pillow x and the rest of my gear.
Question by: Corie Boley on Aug 11, 2016, 9:35:21 AM
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!