KSB 20˚ Oversized Down Sleeping Bag
We're sorry but the KSB 20˚ Oversized is currently out of stock. We're working hard to get it back ASAP, however, we're currently expecting them to be restocked by the end of July. Get 10% off your backorder with coupon code BACK10
All the great features of the KSB 20™ with additional width in the shoulders. For efficient warmth, a mummy bag is the superior option. But if you find most mummies too restrictive then staying comfortable is a struggle, and correctly using your draft collar and hood is next to impossible. The oversized chest and shoulder area of this bag is enough to satisfy even the broadest of shoulders, all while adding just a few ounces.
- Adjustable Length Locks™: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
- Flexible Stretch Baffles: Keeps down-fill next to your body and stretches when you move
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Stash Pockets: Keep small items at hand.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Temperature Rating: 20˚F / -6.7˚C
|Weight||3.1 lbs / 1.4 kg|
|Temperature Rating||20˚F / -6.7˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 40” / 208.3 cm x 101.6 cm|
|Pack Size||15” x 8.5” / 38.1 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with a Net Fill of 900g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||80.5” / 204.5 cm|
|Hip Girth||70” / 177.8 cm|
What models do you recommend go inside the bag?
I'm 6'4 260 and definitely need a pad 30 wide.
"Inside" the bag to move around...thanks!!