KSB 20˚ Down Red Sleeping Bag
We're sorry but the KSB 20˚ is currently out of stock. We're working hard to get it back ASAP, however, we're currently expecting them to be restocked end of June to early July. Get 10% off your backorder with coupon code BACK10
Our original award-winning three-season sleeping bag. We could talk at length about this bag’s pillowy, lofted fill that keeps you warm and comfortable all night long, or even the breathable water resistant fabric that reduces condensation. But what you’re really going to love about this is when the stretch baffles allow you to sit up, stretch, and freely cross your legs without unzipping your bag.
- Adjustable Length Locks™: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
- Flexible Stretch Baffles: Keeps down-fill next to your body and stretches when you move
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Stash Pockets: Keep small items at hand
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- EN Comfort Rated at 23˚F / -5˚C
- EN Lower Limit Rated at 10˚F / -12.2˚C
|Weight||2.75 lbs / 1.3 kg|
|Temperature Rating||20˚F / -7˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30” / 208.3 cm x 76.2 cm|
|Pack Size||13" x 8.5" / 33 cm x 21.6 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with fill weight of 800 g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
Down: For down bags, hand-washing in a bathtub works best. Fill the tub with warm water and add a gentle non-detergent soap or one recommended for washing down bags. Put the bag in and gently work in the soap, then allow it to soak for 15 minutes. Drain the tub and press out any remaining water. In a cold-water rinse, work the soap out gently, let the bag sit for 15 minutes and drain. Press out any remaining water. Repeat the rinse until all the soap is out. It's also possible, to machine wash a down bag, as long as a front-loading washer is used. Never use an agitator-style machine as the motion can damage the stitching and insulation. Make sure to wash on the gentle cycle in cool water with one of the aforementioned down soaps.
Synthetics: Synthetic bags can be washed in the same way. Hand-wash in a bathtub, or use a large, front-loading washer with no agitator. Use cool water and mild soap. Rinse several times to make sure all the soap is removed. An extra spin cycle or an extractor may be used to remove excess water.
This treatment should preserve the DWR coating.
Which sleeping pad(s) will fit in this bag?