KSB 35˚ Down Sleeping Bag
A lightweight, versatile bag with plenty of room for comfort on cooler nights. When nighttime temperatures set in, enjoy the warmth of 650 fill-power down in the KSB 35. Right at home in the backcountry or the backyard, this bag features Length Locks™ that can shorten the bag, and a two-way zipper that allows you to open the foot box for ventilation or stand up in the bag. Unzip the bag all the way to convert it into a generous blanket.
- Adjustable Length Locks™: Use them to reduce the bag's length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Stash Pockets: Keep small items at hand
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Fill Power: 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- DWR Coated: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- EN Comfort Rated at 32˚F / 0˚C
- EN Lower Limit Rated at 21˚F / -6.1˚C
|Weight||1.9 lbs / 862 g|
|Temperature Rating||35˚F / 1.7˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30.5” / 208.3 cm x 76.2 cm|
|Pack Size||13" x 7" / 33 cm x 17.8 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with fill weight of 400 g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
Thank you for contacting Klymit. We are sorry for the confusion. We will be updating the descriptions soon on our website. The KSB 35 does not have the stretch baffle system like the rest of our line. We chose to keep it the same overall dimensions as our regularly sized KSB 20 but leave out the stretch in order to encourage more air movement to keep you comfortable in warmer temperatures. The KSB 35 has an EN comfort of 32 degrees F and an EN limit of 21 degrees F.
Let me know if you have any questions.