KSB 35˚ Down Sleeping Bag
When nighttime temperatures set in, enjoy the warmth of 650 fill-power down in the KSB 35. Right at home in the backcountry or the backyard, this bag features Length Locks™ that can shorten the bag, and a two-way zipper that allows you to open the foot box for ventilation or stand up in the bag. Unzip the bag all the way to convert it into a generous blanket.
|Weight||1.9 lbs / 862 g|
|Temperature Rating||35˚F / 1.7˚C|
|Dimensions||82” x 30.5” / 208.3 cm x 76.2 cm|
|Pack Size||13" x 7" / 33 cm x 17.8 cm|
|Fill Power||650 with fill weight of 400 g|
|Insulation Type||White Duck Down|
|Shoulder Girth||60” / 152 cm|
|Hip Girth||60” / 152 cm|
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 35˚ F for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- EN Rated
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
Thank you for contacting Klymit. We are sorry for the confusion. We will be updating the descriptions soon on our website. The KSB 35 does not have the stretch baffle system like the rest of our line. We chose to keep it the same overall dimensions as our regularly sized KSB 20 but leave out the stretch in order to encourage more air movement to keep you comfortable in warmer temperatures. The KSB 35 has an EN comfort of 32 degrees F and an EN limit of 21 degrees F.
Let me know if you have any questions.