An advanced ultralight packable raft developed with input from professional kayakers and packrafters, the Klymit LiteWater Dinghy – LWD – will expand your backcountry playground. Make your outdoor adventure an experience of a lifetime with this inflatable boat. Easy to take with you and transport, the LWD weighs only 35 ounces and packs to the size of a one-liter bottle. Made from lightweight, durable polyester, it resists tears and punctures. Featuring six tie-off zones, a lash gear, and a pump, the Klymit LiteWater Dinghy inflates quickly, tracks well, maneuvers easily, and delivers a supportive ride. This ultralight packable raft makes is agile, stable, and comfortable enough for any rider. Whether you’re finding your own private island, canyoneering, or just spending the day bobbing on a remote lake, this inflatable can do all of that and more. For more detailed information on the LWD, feel free to contact us. Order yours below for an incredible outdoor adventure experience!
|Weight||35 oz / 992 g|
|Dimensions||76 in x 45 in / 203 cm x 114 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5 in x 9 in / 11.43 cm x 22.9 cm|
|Inflation||Inflation Stuff Sack/Dry-bag Included|
|Capacity||350 lbs / 158.8 kg|
|Raft Rating||Class 2; We recommend the LWD for conditions of mild flat water to small waves.|
|Fabric||210 D ripstop polyester top and bottom|
- Arrow Shaped Design: Smart design tracks well, is stable, allows use of canoe or kayak paddle.
- Easy to Paddle: Ergonomic design employs a low seat position to make paddling easy and efficient.
- Easy to Inflate: Pump is efficient and easy to use, converts to a dry sack for gear storage and protection.
- Ergonomic Padded Seating: Built-in inflatable seat is comfortable and provides insulation from cold water.
- Durable Material: Hardwearing 210D polyester delivers exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance.
- Multiple Tie off Zones: Six strategically places tie-off zones provide multiple options for lashing gear or securing the LWD on shore.
- Protected while Packing: Pump converts to a compact storage bag to protect the LWD while traveling.
- Ultra Lightweight: Weighs only 35 ounces making it one of the lightest boats of its kind.
- Packs Small: Pump converts to an ultra compact 4.5” x 9” storage bag for transport that takes up minimal pack volume.
Questions and Answers
Is it rugged enough carry a 50 lb dog behind a kayak
Question by: Wendy Price on Apr 15, 2017, 2:38:08 AM
What size opening are the inflate/deflate valves? In certain situations we'd like to use a foot pump for speed and I'd love to make sure to get one with the right nozzle. Is there a foot pump you would recommend?
Question by: Jen Chanyi on Aug 6, 2017, 1:58:44 AM
can it be suitable for bikerafting? my bike plus gear should weight around 40kg plus me 65kg.
Question by: Matteo Scalas on Aug 27, 2017, 1:10:17 AM
Write Your Own Review