Motion 60 Backpack
Fully loaded, exceptionally rugged and – at just over a scant 2.5lbs – ultralight, the Motion 60 is a multiday pack with the support and comfort of our Airframe technology and Motion HD Suspension. The suspension ingeniously uses the properties of gravity and pressurized air to direct the load towards your center of gravity and dampen vibration for a comfortable, dynamic carry for less weight than traditional frame systems. The hand pump lets you adjust pressure on the fly for maximum comfort. A top-loading design makes access to gear easy, and the streamlined shape makes moving through the terrain a breeze. Designed to haul heavy loads over long miles, this is a choice for through hikes, long approaches, and extended backcountry trips.
|Volume||55 Liters + 5 Liter pocket|
|Weight||41.4 oz / 1174 g|
|Waist Size||31-46 in / 80-117 cm|
|Torso Length||19-23 in / 48-59 cm|
|Load Rating||55 lbs / 25 kg|
|Fabric||210D Nylon Base and 150D Silicone Impregnated Nylon upper|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Airframe with Adjustable Air Pressure: Leveraging our inflatable sleeping pad technology creates a pack frame delivering instantly adjustable padding, support and flexibility. It curves to your back for ergonomic comfort, allows airflow for enhanced ventilation, provides structure to help manage load transfer, absorbs shock, and easily fine tunes for just the right amount of cush.
- Integrated Hand Pump: Intelligently placed where it can be reached and utilized while wearing the pack, the integrated hand pump and release valve let you fine-tune the Airframe’s pressure for optimal comfort, support and flexibility.
- Hydration Ready: The pack design includes velcro hanging straps and tube port that accommodates a range of hydration bladder sizes and types (bladder not included).
- Hip Belt Pockets: Hip pockets hold energy foods or other small items – gloves, GPS, phone – for quick and easy access.
- Water Resistant: The lightweight, durable nylon fabric is treated to resist water and shed light snow.
- Storage Space: 60-liter capacity carries the gear for multiday adventures.
- YKK AquaGuard® Zippers: Durable, reliable, polyurethane-taped AquaGuard® Vislon zippers add water resistance.
- Lightweight Frame Technology: Leveraging the lightness of air, the inflatable Airframe eliminates the need for metal stays and plastic sheets making it lighter than traditional frame systems.
- Advanced Materials: 210D Nylon Base and 150D Silicone Impregnated Nylon upper material provides lightweight performance without sacrificing essential durability.
Questions and Answers
Any word on if Klymit plans on making a version of this pack that fits those of us with smaller torsos??? Really bummed that I can't purchase this pack because of that.
Question by: Chelsey Fresquez on Mar 6, 2017, 7:06:45 AM
Hi. I already got a backpack Motion 60 and really loved it. I inflated the air frame. After using I can't release some of the pressure from the air frame. I'm pressing the button near the pump, but nothing happens - the air does not come off. What must I do ?
Question by: Andranik Mkrtchyan on Aug 9, 2017, 10:55:38 AM
Please check for any blockages in the hose leading to the airframe. Also look to see if the airframe is folded and not allowing the air to escape. After that please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send a replacement pump valve it is the valve that is defective.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Sep 8, 2017, 10:01:45 PM
Should I keep the air frame deflated all the time when I am not using it? I use the pack about once a week and just wondering if I should inflate it every time. I love the fit!!!!!
Question by: june condie on May 2, 2017, 9:34:47 PM
I bought a Motion 60 two years ago. The two things I didn't like about the pack was the white colored areas and the placement of the pump with its too-short tube to where it attached to the bladder at the top of the pack - it could not be adjusted by the pump while you were wearing it and there was a chance the button to deflate could eaily be pressed by stuff at the top of the pack if one was not careful to shield it. Where does the current Motion 60 L have the connection to the bladder and where is the pump
Question by: Mark W on Jan 2, 2018, 6:13:55 AM
Hi - I'm considering your Motion 60 backpack. Will it hold my Backpackers Cache Bear Canister horizontally ?
Question by: Tony Pennisi on Feb 12, 2017, 5:10:04 PM
I have a motion 60 backpack that is about a year and a half old. At this point it has acquired a few small tears, would Klymit be willing to mend these holes free of charge?
Question by: Eamon Villa-Lobos on Jun 15, 2017, 2:13:21 AM
I took this pack on a four day trip. Ten miles a day. No matter what adjustments I made there was so much pressure on my shoulders I was in constant pain. You have no local distributors to help with fitting and don't know what else to do
Question by: Lisa Coad on Aug 23, 2017, 2:51:14 PM
Write Your Own Review