Supportive and ultralight, durable and incredibly comfortable, the Pillow X is a backcountry sleep necessity and may be the most technically advanced pillow ever developed. The advanced, self-centering X design positions and cradles your head for supportive, stable comfort. Durable 75D at the bottom resists abrasion and punctures, and the lighter 30D top sheds grams and ups softness. Weighing a scant two ounces and packing down to the size of a lighter, this is a luxurious necessity that always fits in your pack.
|Weight||1.95 oz. / 55.3 g|
|Dimensions||15" x 11" x 4" / 38.1 cm x 27.9 cm x 10.2 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5" x 2.5" x 1" / 11.43 cm x 6.35 cm x 2.54 cm|
|Capacity||0 lb / 0 kg|
|Fabric||30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester|
- Self Centering X Design: The thoughtfully designed weld pattern helps center and stabilize your head to maintain comfortable contact with the pillow’s surface.
- Adjustable Height and Pressure: Simply add or release air to raise or lower pillow height and adjust firmness for customized comfort.
- Sleeping Bag Compatible: Intelligently designed to fit inside a mummy bag’s hood for secure comfort.
- Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
- Storage Bag: A 4.5” x 2.5” x 1” storage bag, sized specifically for your pillow, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pillow, the soft 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.
- Light and Packable: Weighs only 1.95 oz. and packs to an ultra compact 4.5” x 2.5” x 1” – about the size of a lighter.
Questions and Answers
After being in the outdoors for days/weeks the pillow picks up oil and dirt from my head. What would be the washing recommendations; can you machine wash, gentle with cold water or…? Thanks!
Question by: skz Skrzynski on Mar 18, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
We recommend closing the valve and washing by hand with 2 cups of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and wiping down with a washcloth. Rinse well. Do not use any detergents, even natural detergents. Do not put in washing machine.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Mar 20, 2018, 2:50:51 PM
Can this pillow be used as a seat cushion? If so is there a weight limit?
Question by: Shad LaFlesh on May 19, 2017, 3:50:35 PM
Write Your Own Review