Static V Junior
Our most popular pad trimmed to a ¾ length that’s perfect for ounce counters, kids and Scouts, the Static V Short packs to the size of a soda can, and weighs a scant 13.5 ounces. The body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain insulating performance and ergonomic comfort, dynamic side rails keep you centered on the pad, and the durable material is tough enough to handle direct contact with the ground when you want to travel light and leave the tent at home.
|Weight||13.5 oz / 383 g|
|Dimensions||50.4" x 23" x 2.5" / 127 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.6 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Flap Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as six breaths, and the deflate valve opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3” x 8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 13.5 oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
I am looking for a sleeping pad that is non-slip - wondering if your pads have a non-skid bottom?
Question by: Kathy Baxendell on Sep 14, 2017, 12:07:18 AM
Write Your Own Review