Static V Luxe
The pinnacle of rugged luxury, Static V Luxe hits the sweet spot where comfort, technical performance, durability and lightweight packability come together. The 30-inch width provides room to roll, and dynamic side rails keep you on your pad. Ergonomic body mapping optimizes comfort, and the V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain maximum insulating performance. This backcountry bed packs to about the size of a one-liter water bottle, inflates easily, and weighs just 26.5 ounces.
|Weight||26.5 oz / 750 g|
|Dimensions||76" x 30" x 3" / 193 cm x 76.2 cm x 7.6 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5" x 8" / 11.4 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for easy inflation, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 4.5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 26.5oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
HI in recently bought the whiskey park 0 degree bag and wanted a sleeping pad to match it but this one seems worthy enough even though it eont fit in the sleep. The thing is though I bought the bag because the way me and my women sleep we can both share this sleeping bag because it's big enough. But my only problem is I can't find out how much weight this thing can take before it pops and the valves blow. I'm 100 and she's 120. Would you be able to find the weight capacity for me. I didn't want to buy a double wide sleeping pad because I like to use 1 person tents for the weight and how small they pack and need a sleeping pad that'll fit in the tent. This would be perfect cause we sleep side by side but I just need to know the capacity
Question by: Joshua Lamoureux on Dec 1, 2017, 7:03:55 PM
Write Your Own Review