- An ideal pad for avid backpackers and casual campers alike.
- Weighs only 18 ounces and packs up small.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, and rugged performance at an entry-level price.
- Ergonomic body-mapped V chamber design limits air movement.
- Side rails cradle you on the pad.
- Rugged material is great if you want to sleep on the ground.
- Inflates in just 10-15 breaths.
|Weight||18.1 oz / 514 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.62 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 18.1oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Thank you for contacting Klymit! Yes, it does float. However, one of the unique features about our pad its that it is so quick to inflate it does not hold the same volume of air as other pads which make them float more i.e. keep you out of the water. I have used the sv in a lake and it is a lot of fun.
Answer by: Becky Stoker (Admin) on Sep 2, 2016, 5:50:21 PM
I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING ALL THE AIR OUT OF THE STATIC V. i ROLL IT UP PUT IT DOESN'T DEFLATE
Question by: SHARON HADAD on Oct 26, 2016, 11:09:37 PM
do you guys treat your sleeping pads with any fire retardants? or any other chemicals?
Question by: TJ Ruiz on Apr 14, 2017, 1:54:14 AM
Write Your Own Review