For ultimate comfort and rugged performance, choose the Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad. This ultralight sleeping pad is perfect for avid backpackers and casual campers. Its super lightweight design weighs only 18 ounces and packs up small, so you can easily take it with you on your next camping trip. At Klymit, we want you to sleep as comfortably outdoors as you do at home. That’s why we have created the Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad. Its ergonomically designed V-chamber design features side rails and limits air movement to ensure you stay comfy and cozy all night long. All you need to do is inflate the pad in just 10-15 breaths and you’re all set. Shop our award-winning ultralight sleeping pad below!
|Weight||18.1 oz / 514 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 183 cm x 59 cm x 6.5 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.62 cm x 20.3 cm|
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for inflation in as few as 10 breaths, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 3”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 18.1oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
Questions and Answers
Thank you for contacting Klymit! Yes, it does float. However, one of the unique features about our pad its that it is so quick to inflate it does not hold the same volume of air as other pads which make them float more i.e. keep you out of the water. I have used the sv in a lake and it is a lot of fun.
Answer by: Becky Stoker (Admin) on Sep 2, 2016, 5:50:21 PM
What's the best way to store my sleeping pad?
Question by: Michelle Medina on Jul 24, 2017, 2:34:15 PM
You can store your pad rolled up neatly in the stuff sack that it came in. Just make sure to wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt that might be present and make sure it is thoroughly dry before storing it for long periods of time.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Jul 27, 2017, 6:48:19 PM
I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING ALL THE AIR OUT OF THE STATIC V. i ROLL IT UP PUT IT DOESN'T DEFLATE
Question by: SHARON HADAD on Oct 26, 2016, 11:09:37 PM
For the klymit pads in the case of dirt and oil dirtys the pad how do you clean it
Question by: Jarod Depp on Jul 24, 2017, 2:29:11 PM
Pads must be cleaned regularly in warm water and hung dry. For particularly dirty pads mix 2 cups of warm water with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and wipe down with washcloth. Rinse well. Do not use any detergents, even natural detergents. Do not put in washing machine. Be sure to close the valve before hand washing. Pads that are not washed well will not qualify under our warranty policy. Let air dry completely before storing in provided stuff sack.
Answer by: Kristen curry (Admin) on Jul 27, 2017, 6:49:35 PM
do you guys treat your sleeping pads with any fire retardants? or any other chemicals?
Question by: TJ Ruiz on Apr 14, 2017, 1:54:14 AM
Is there a chair kit to convert this pad into a chair with a back for use around camp? If not is there a model of your competitors products that will work?
Question by: Doug on Jul 16, 2017, 4:56:43 PM
Write Your Own Review