The freedom to shed weight and pack size without sacrificing comfort or durability. The Static V2™ lets you count ounces without abandoning luxury. It offers the same exceptional comfort of the original Static V™, in a pad that weighs just one pound and packs to the size of a soda can. Weight is shed by using lighter fabric on top, while still retaining an ultra-durable underside. This pad is right at home on summer backpacking trips.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 10 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||16.6 oz / 471 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||3" x 8" / 7.6 cm x 20.3 cm|
|Fabric||30D Polyester Top - 75D Polyester Bottom|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|
Don't see any of the Static models avail. in 76/78 inches. only the Inertia models.
Am I missing them?
The valves come from the factory rather tight and it can be difficult to open and close the first few times. Once they are worked a few times it becomes easy to use. It sounds like the seal has been broken in the valve. There is a cylinder that is bonded to the pad fabric and a second cylinder (stem) that goes into the bonded cylinder. This seal needs to be redone. It can cause the valve stem to spin in its base making it difficult to open or close. It can also be the source of a slow leak.