V Ultralite SL Zion Artist Edition
We are proud to support the work of the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America’s national parks
Salt Lake City illustrator Mike Teais an avid backpacker, climber, fly fisherman, and a retired wildland firefighter who has always been drawn to the serene beauty of Utah’s unique desert playgrounds. When we asked Mike to create the first-ever illustrated sleeping pad, he presented us with an inspiring tribute to the Zion Narrows. When you see Mike’s art on the V Ultralite SL, it’ll make you want to follow the Virgin River and stare up at the thousand-foot walls of the gorge.
Slightly slimmer than the original Static V™; the most capable pad for the lightest adventures. When we set out to make an ultralite pad, we knew that sacrificing comfort is never an option. That’s why the V Ultralite SL™ retains ample width even as it tapers, and like all Static V™ pads it features lofted air pockets, and is supported by dynamic side rails that keep you comfortably on your pad all night long. It’s the lightest Static V™ we’ve ever made.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 7 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Weight||11.9 oz / 337 g|
|Dimensions||72" x 20" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||2.5" x 6.5" / 6.4 cm x 16.5 cm|
|Fabric||20D Durable Polyester|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|